What is this course?
If you are interested in learning English from ground zero then click here.
The English language learning course has been designed to help people make more powerful. It helps them so that they can earn more with a better job or improve their English language communication skills for multiple situations in their life like workplace, social interactions etc.
This course will take you from intermediate user to advanced user's level. To take this course you need to score a minimum score of 20+ on our English level test.
What will I study?
- Parts of Speech
- Modal Verbs
- Direct - Indirect
- Active Passive
- Reading Skills development
- Listening Skills development
- Writing Skills development
- Spoken Skills development
- Job Search & Interview preparation skills
- Basic IT Skills MS - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, G - Suite, E-mail Management (Requires a computer & WiFi connection)
We develop your skills by dividing the course into six parts - a month for every core objective. You need to select two skills that you wish to learn in detail.
Duration & Study Material?
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 9 months
Duration best suited for you will be suggested to you on the basis of your preliminary English level test. The free study material shall be provided to you in Hindi & English, both the languages.
But why should I learn English?
It is a long answer but in a single sentence: English is the most powerful language of the world.
These are some of the things you shall be able to do easily after completing this course.
Introduce yourself, Give a simple description of your workplace, Have a telephonic conversation, Talk about sports, Make social conversations, Talk about your education, Talk to customer care/ Bank employees, and other such situations, Talk about your likes and dislikes, Understand and respond to common job interview questions, Write about your opinions, Discuss complex news topics, Discuss Political and other important issues, Use formal and informal English with confidence, Describe your dream job, Understanding legal languages, Talk about a movie you’ve seen, Describe a book you’ve read, Open a presentation, Present information clearly, Conclude a presentation, Negotiate offers and proposals, write emails etc.
Why should I join you?
These are the reasons you should join Center for Critical Studies for advancement on your English language skills:
1. Your teacher has worked for more than 7 years with the global leaders such as IBM, Dell Inc and on project for Google hence we understand what your employer expects from you and how. This is the expertise you are not going to find near you. Read more about him here.
2. We do not have any "Jugaad Teacher" or "Part time teacher" who is teaching because they have nothing else to do so they decided to become a teacher. The only thing that we do is Teach full time because we are not interested in fooling you but teaching you the best with your help. Read more about our team here.
3. We train you for real life situations that you will face in life. It no bookish study as you did in your school. If you are prepared to work hard then we are prepared to teach you the very best and nothing else.
What work can I do after this course?
These are the work sectors where you can work. The possibilities with your honest hard work are unlimited.
- Client Support (Non Technical) Domestic or International
- Client Support (Technical)
- IT Industry (App developer, Programmer, Data Scientist etc)
- Retail industry
- Insurance, Banking or finance
- Event Management
- Social Sector, Not for Profit Activism etc.
- Various Central/State government profiles
What is the fee of your course?
Please visit our fee page.